19 April – 28 May 2021
Mauricia Abdol Tshilunda
Lizette Onésia ABOUE
Community Leaders for Internet Advocacy builds upon the work of Open Internet for Democracy Leaders by engaging in the principles of a democratic internet and adapting the Open Internet for Democracy Advocacy Playbook. The Community Leaders for Internet Advocacy are young leaders from underrepresented communities who are using the internet for advocacy and democratic participation.
- Raise awareness on internet advocacy in local communities to enable grassroots communities to share their internet advocacy experiences by connecting youth community leaders to the Open Internet for Democracy Advocacy Playbook
- Support open leadership for community driven projects through mentorship with internet advocacy experts
- Produce an Internet Advocacy Report with guidance from Open Internet for Democracy Initiative team
- The project is ongoing until 28 May 2021. The project outcome will be updated at the end of the program.
- To connect grassroots communities to institutions that enhance their autonomy in digital citizenship
Mentorship period is between 17 – 28 May 2021.